According to the joint license agreements between the Economy Library and publishers, resources can only be used to meet personal research and information needs. Except for the license agreement, the following misuses are expected to show the required accuracy as it will impose legal liability on the user.
- By using automated file download programs from databases, systematically copying a large number of publications as a whole, transferring them to personal computers,
- The use, sale or distribution of databases for commercial purposes,
- Sharing the information copied from the databases with people outside the Ministry of Trade staff,
- Distribution of content information or an article copied from databases with e-mail lists,
- Modification of the records downloaded from the databases or the creation of similar works by making use of them,
- Sharing the information required for remote access with third parties.